Mobile apps can incite a drastic positive change in your business. They can simplify a lot of processes inside the company as well as in external policy. Especially what concerns loyalty apps. These apps can boost customer satisfaction from your products/services, increase the number of users, bring your company's image to a totally new level.
DTT is an experienced app developer that will not only deliver you a quality product. Our spectre of services is way more wider than simple programming. We will support and advise you on all stages of our cooperation. And our cooperation will start from brainstorming your app idea into a working concept. It is very important to know exactly what you want to see in the end. We will make a technical plan that will list all functionalities and pecularities of the app.
After deciding what kind of an app you need, we will get to the stage where we will build a digital concept of your app in a form of a presentation, for you to create an actual look and of feel of your app. This is vey helpfull on first stages as you will already have an idea of what you will get in the end.
Our talented programmers then will get to the development of the app and will keep you informed about the process. Thus you will always be aware of when and what to expect.
Here at DTT we know how important time is and we value your time and our time as well. That's why we keep the deadlines and finish the work on time. We know how to make our clients happy, and wise time management is one of our core prinicples of the policy.
What concerns loyalty apps, DTT already has experience in creating such apps.
- Bootcamp loyalty app - for people who lead an active way of life
- Doppio loyalty app - for users who can't imagine their day without a cup of fresh coffee
- Sunflower loyalty app - for those who like to enjoy sun tan even when it's cloudy outside.
- Fanly loyalty app - an app that gives pleasant bonuses and discounts to the frequent visitors of the store
- Bagels & Beans loyalty app - visitors of the cafe can eat the cake and have discounts or even free gifts.