DTT team is constantly growing and advancing and we could always use some extra help. Fresh knowledge and input from the outside have a totally innovative effect on our projects. We also like to share our experience and skills with our interns, so they can develop themselves even better.
Your software engineering internship encompasses variety of activities. Every activity requires specific knowledge and proceedings. Have a look at what you can expect below:
- managing speed and availability of apps;
- keeping an eye on latest developments and possibilities;
- testing new versions and implementation;
- designing and developing software;
- analyse and correct malfunctions;
- refreshing and expanding apps.
These activities are very important to keep a successful company growing. It’s crucial to acquire analytical thinking. If something goes wrong you need to analyze what was the reason for it and what could be the consequences. We understand that it's almost impossible to make a project without any bugs or errors, but our goal is to learn to predict and estimate and prevent mistakes in future.
It’s also important to use your investigations and analyses for improvements. You have to structure your work to accomplish that. Working step-by-step, for example, is one way to work structured.
One of the most important skills that you will develop at DTT is being accurate. Even the smallest mistakes can crash the systems. During your internship you will learn how to improve your exactitude to assure the highest possible quality.
Requirememnts for a software engineering intern:
- iOS interns have knowledge of programming languages such as Objective-C and preferably Swift;
- Android interns have knowledge of programming languages such as Java and preferably XML;
- fluent English and preferably basic Dutch;
- ability to work with deadlines;
- a proactive attitude and a sense of responsibility for quality and detail;
- you are a team player.
You will have a great and educational internship in return. Beside our projects, in which you will be actively involved, we give you the opportunity to learn extra skills. For example: you want to learn an extra programming language. In situations like this, we can offer you small or simple assignments for a practice. We will do everything we can to help you with your successful studying and developing your skills.
Are you looking forward to your software engineering internship? Contact us right away by sending your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.